Noetic Balancing Practitioner Training
40 CEs for New Mexico Counselors
In this class you will learn how to balance and align the Noetic Field (known by the ancients as the human aura).
As a practitioner you will learn to align with higher consciousness, find the blocks in the energy field, guide the client, and sense the changes in the field as balancing and alignment occur. This requires an exploration of your own multidimensional capacity and how to relate to the client through these subtle fields of reality. This training is the hands on practicum of the learning and growth received in the Noegenesis Mystery School and Heaven on Earth Wisdom School Module One, Two and Three (can begin the Noetic Balancing Practitioner Training after taking Module Two with an agreement to complete Module Three).
Comments from a recent Graduate
I feel a lot of channels have opened up for me spiritually. I have let go of several things blocking me…There is more of an allowing and trust as well as a greater relationship with my Higher Self. Self-awareness, growth, ease and grace…I accept myself more fully. I learned about the infinite wisdom and capabilities present when I become a conduit for Spirit. This amazing field of who we are can be accessed all the time…and the gifts it presents are amazing.
What is covered in the Noetic Balancing Practitioner Training
1. Basic protocol of balancing the personal aura
2. How to attach the etheric body and clear trauma
3. How to recognize and clear hypnotic fields and fantasy alignments
4. Clearing ancestral and genetic history
5. Deeper exploration of how blocks are formed in the noetic reality
6. Light Body
7. Personal clearing of blocks and greater alignment
8. Techniques to deconstruct the blocks in the aura
9. Anything else that Spirit wants to teach you
Pre-requisites for this class include:
- Completion of Module One, Two and Three of the Wisdom School
- OR completion of the Noegenesis Mystery School
- Receive a balancing from Rebecca Skeele, Robert Waterman or a graduate of the Noetic Balancing Training
- Apply and be accepted
Dates for 2013/2014 TENTATIVE (depends on enrollment)
October 4, 5, 6 2013; November 15, 16, 17 2013; February 7, 8, 9 2014; March 7, 8, 9 2014
Four or Five long weekends depending on enrollment
Friday 10am – 5pm; Saturday 9:30am-5:00pm; Sunday 9:30am-5:00pm
Tuition for the 2013/2014 Noetic Practitioner Training is $3,200 or 5-Pay of $680
You can pay in 5 equal payments of $680. Payment One is due September 1, 2013.
Grads: You can repeat the NPT for $450 per weekend.
Upon completion of the Noetic Balancing Practitioner Training you will receive a certificate that entitles you to practice as a Noetic Practitioner.
You will also be invited to join the Noetic Practitioner Association which offers advanced course and study in the subtle energy fields and advanced techniques in energy balancing and energy therapy.
40 CEUs offered to New Mexico Counselors
Rebecca Skeele or call 505-984-1739 for more information and to receive an application.